[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4669: file_get_contents(/var/www/musikkweb.no/web/spots_forum/695454061.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
Musikkweb.no • Se emne - Celtic Folkpunk Band

Celtic Folkpunk Band

Her kan du finne nye bandmedlemmer, bli medlem av et band, eller kanskje finne noen å skrive låter sammen med?

Celtic Folkpunk Band

Innlegg fergie » Lør Apr 07, 2012 6:44 pm

I am putting together a Scottish/Irish folk punk band somwhere inbetween The Pogues, The Dropkick Murphys, Flogging Molly, The Dubliners and The Proclaimers

You need to be 25-35ish, have an affinity for the old classics (Fields of Athenry, Whisky in the Jar, Bonny Ship the Diamond, Wild Mountain Thyme, Bonnie Lass o Fyvie) as well as the new (Caledonia, Green Fields of France, the good songs by the bands mentioned above).

Especially interested to hear from anybody who plays flute, boran, penny whistle or fiddle.

Interested? PM me.

Fergie
fergie
Fersking

Re: Celtic Folkpunk Band

Innlegg orion0654 » Søn Apr 08, 2012 11:16 pm

hello! im a bassplayer from oslo and are interested in joining that type of bands
please take contact for more info: dubbass@rocketmail.com
orion0654
Fersking

Innlegg fergie » Tor Apr 12, 2012 12:02 am

Sent you an email

Any more for any more? ;-)

F
fergie
Fersking

Innlegg carl_christian » Søn Mar 03, 2013 12:43 pm

Hello!

I see that this add is almost a year old, but I play the mandoline and tenor banjo. Been a member of the Swedish punkband The Headlines (check it out on spotify) and have a huge passion for Irish folkmusic. I joined this community in order to try to maybe set up a small irish folk band to play at bars and pubs in Oslo. You can check out some home recordings of selfwritten and classic folk tunes on www.soundcloud.com/carl_christian.

Regards,

Christian
carl_christian
Fersking

Innlegg carl_christian » Søn Mar 03, 2013 12:44 pm

carl_christian
Fersking

Gå til Musiker søker musiker

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 1 gjest